Add to Calendar
September 29, 2020 @ 7:00 am
- Bins MUST be placed on the front street by the road edge by 7:00 a.m. and not on the lawn.
- Garbage day will be Bi-weekly and change from Thursdays to TUESDAYS.
- The cost is $11.00 per month per cart and will be added to the Utility Billing.
- ALL garbage MUST be bagged to prevent litter from blowing.
- Cart lids MUST be completely closed.
- Regular garbage also includes kitchen waste, containers with food, diapers, bagged animal waste.
- Items beside or on top of the carts WILL NOT be picked up.
- Garbage bag tags are NO longer needed for residential pick-up. They can still be used to deposit garbage at the transfer station.
- Users MAY NOT opt out of the curbside bin program.
- One bin will be provided per residential household and are permitted in residential areas.
- Place your cart on the street with the wheels against the curb area or road edge so the truck has enough room to pick up. Allow 4 feet of clearance on both sides of the cart from objects such as other carts, vehicles, etc.
- Point the arrows on the cart lid toward the street.
- Return the carts to your property within 24 hours after collection.
- If a resident has any health issues that prevents them from setting out their cart, they can get a doctors note and the driver will pick up and empty the cart for you.
- The replacement of lost or damaged carts shall be at the cost of the property owner, regardless if by theft, vandalism or damage will be $110.00.
- Record the Serial Number of each cart. This helps identify your carts if there are issues such as damage or loss.