Garbage and Recycle Services are provided by REACT Waste Management District
- Garbage is picked up every Thursday morning around 8:00 a.m. – ALL bags MUST be tagged. Tags can be purchased from either the Town Office or the Midway Co-op Grocery Store at $2.50/tag.
- Every bag (maximum 77L) or can of garbage (maximum weight 44lbs) must have a full tag.
- Garbage exceeding 44lbs or not having a full tag will not be picked up!
- Garbage may be taken to the LeRoy Transfer Station on Wednesdays and Saturdays – Located 1 km northwest of LeRoy)
- SPRING/SUMMER HOURS ~ Wednesdays from 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. or Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Recycled materials, such as card board, newspaper and magazines, tin cans, office paper and envelopes may be deposited into the blue bins located in the Midway Co-op grocery store parking lot. We need your co-operation to separate all of these items and deposited in the correct bins.
FREE OF CHARGE
- Haul your compost, tree branches to the transfer station FREE of charge!!
- Weather permitting – Town employees will do weekly pick-ups of compost/branches on Fridays, if you CANNOT haul to the transfer station.
- Compost/leaves MUST be in a clear or orange recycle bag.
- Compost bags/branches will ONLY be picked up if left in the back alley. For streets without a back alley, they may be placed on your front curb.
- Small amounts of tree branches may be picked up if they are in manageable lengths.
- If you have a lot of tree branches, please call the Town Office for our custom rates or you can deliver them directly to the REACT Transfer Station on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- You may take your used oil and filters, FREE of charge, to the Oil Collection Site at LeRoy!
PLEASE DO NOT MIX GRASS CLIPPINGS/COMPOST WITH TREE BRANCHES. THEY WILL NOT BE PICKED UP.
For more information, please call REACT at 306-682-1955, email: email@example.com or visit their website at www.reactsask.ca